Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Game Review: Mecha Dress Up Game

Mecha Dress Up Game is almost exactly what it sounds like. It's a "game" where you can put together various diverse and fun robot parts and then (naturally) blow them up. (There's a button that says "NUKE" which allows you to do just that.) It's also got some rocking music that you can turn on.

Enough of that. Let's talk about what you can do with it.

Quite frankly, if I was going to show off everything that I had made with this game, it'd take forever. I managed to keep from going crazy and only took twelve screenshots. But that would have taken me more work to upload than I felt like, so I just did five. (Five is a nice number for Blogger's image uploader.)

Anyway, some things you can do:

Design a very spiky and sharp guy. (This is actually only moderately spiky.) Note the little curse-sealing thing hanging on the horn? That's treated as a "hat" by the game.

And yes, he's totally got Gurren Lagann's torso there.

Here's another one. I'm not sure...

...but I think I might have maxed out my MissileCard on this one.

As you might suspect, there are quite a few gaggy things in this game, and I tried to fit as many of them as possible into this next image.

You can also give your robot many different kinds of axes.

You can also build a robot that I've talked about a few times...

Yes, I gave him a TV antenna, Gurren Lagann sunglasses (technically Simon's rather than the robot's), pirate hat, gun sword, and lightsaber. Even I have my weak moments.

Anyway, if you like robots, this is a fun little doohickey to play with.

-Signing off.

No comments: