Friday, September 3, 2010

Sigh...

Once again, I find myself distracted and unmotivated. (I have some content I've been working on, but it won't be ready until next week.)

So I'll once again direct you to concept ships, concept robots, and the new concept vehicles. As noted in the past, these sites will be absolute murder on your download/processing speed unless viewed with the utmost caution, generally one post and one site at a time. (Stupid Flash tricks...)

Oh! Almost forgot that I also recently read a compact little webcomic called Seedless. It's actually on hiatus (and unfortunately the website takes you to the first page by default) and its archive system is kind of snafu'd, but you can still successfully read it all. It's a very weird, faux-kiddie kind of comic, but it's still a fun read if you can stand it. If you liked or still like '80s cartoons, you'd probably enjoy it. (The artist has successfully worked on several projects in print, and I became aware of the series when someone reviewed the print edition of it, so it's pretty solid quality, if kind of wonky at times.)

-Signing off.

No comments: