Wednesday, April 22, 2015

OGRE BATTLE*

Sorry about dropping off the radar without warning-my internet connection inexplicably failed severely the other night, and when I was on yesterday, I managed to completely forget to at least blog to mention that.

So as an apology, here's an obscure Queen song embed.



My favorite thing about Queen is that something like half their songs sound like they're performed by different bands.

*From start to finish, there's something about this song that makes me think of video games. The word choice, the instrumentals, I don't know, it's just what I find myself thinking of.

Also, the fact that there's a song in the English language that contains the phrase "come to the ogre site" that isn't from the modern era of nerd songs makes me incredibly happy.


-Signing off.

No comments: