Monday, May 5, 2014

Not Quite Enough To Get Me To Watch...

...Although if the show actually used this to explain why the character mysteriously disappeared (or whatever happened to him, I haven't been watching for a host of reasons*), I'd almost find it worth trying.



There is a question I have to ask: Why is the guy at the front desk doing the actual cleaning? Is that how actual largish drycleaning establishments work?

Okay, two questions: Are Ranger suits really dryclean-only? The things are supposed to be nigh-indestructible, right?

*Reasons including a distinct lack of cable and a distinct lack of thinking that they're doing a remotely good job. Anybody who tells me that there's something wrong with Power Rangers RPM is forever my enemy. (I'm only sorta joking.)

-Signing off.

No comments: