Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Just Saw Pacific Rim

I had only one disappointment.

That lone disappointment is the fact that now I'll have to wait however many months before it comes out on DVD to watch it again.

(Well, I also missed a little tiny bit at the beginning, but that's my own fault...)

And since it would just feel silly to post mentioning it and not embed a video, here is a video.



(I don't have speakers for my computer right now because some kittens destroyed them [don't ask], so I don't know what they're saying. Just FYI. As far as I know this has been dubbed in Swahili.)

I don't have much to say on the movie at the moment by virtue of being in a sort of confused, euphoric state about the movie, although I will say that apparently Guillermo del Toro finds the "really narrowly slow to a stop" gag about as funny as I do; most filmmakers would only put one of those in a movie, and I counted two or three.

-Signing off.

No comments: