Thursday, November 15, 2012

Never Thought They'd Make That Prequel

So apparently there's a prequel to Disney's The Wizard of Oz coming out sometime in the pretty near future.*



And I have to say, while I'm not a big fan of Disney's Oz (I'm making the distinction because my sister is familiar with the Oz stories beyond the movie and the Wicked novels/plays), this looks pretty fun, especially with the munchkin stack gag. "Take five."

*If you thought I was going to talk about Star Wars related things, well, no, although I'll say that the fact that they chose the Toy Story 3 scriptwriter is a plus for me, because that movie was an exceptional sequel that picked up a series well after people thought it wasn't going to continue. You're free to disagree with me on the status of TS3 as one of Pixar's best movies, but if you do I can't ever be your friend.** The rumor that Darth Vader's coming back, though... That's kind of ick.

**I'm kidding. Mostly.


-Signing off.

No comments: