Monday, November 23, 2009

Pop Quiz

Can you identify the contents of this image?

It's kinda weird looking, I know... When I took it, then looked at it on the camera's preview screen, I kinda freaked out a little bit, because it seriously looks really weird...

So, can you tell what it is?

Answer below.

...

...

...

...

Here you go, another picture of the same subject, a few seconds apart.

Long story short, when I was taking that picture of Mr. Machine, I set him up on a stool and put him against a (peculiarly shiny) wall. This dog loves the sounds the camera makes, and comes running and flips out whenever it's on. I decided to show her that it wasn't that interesting by letting her take a close look at it... She seemed to think I was hiding the real camera from her somehow-she apparently has the idea in her head that the camera is something fun, exciting, and tasty, and the camera I showed her doesn't fit those criteria.

That's right, these pictures come from a puppy's crushed hopes and dreams.

(Well, not really. She forgot the whole thing three minutes later.)

-Signing off.

No comments: