Friday, June 5, 2009

You Know, I Think It's Been Too Long Since I've Griped About Blogger!

Primary gripe about Blogger at the moment?

Why does it give me that redirect where it says "The NEW Blogger requires a Google account" when I sign in?

First off, if it does require a Google account sign-in, why do I only get this message one time out of five? (And why is the Blogger sign-in page even still there, for that matter?)

Second, why is the message so darned insulting, as if I had never heard of this possibility before?

Third, why does it still imply it's possible that I didn't know about this when not only has "the NEW Blogger" been this way at least since I signed up for it, but I actually got my Blogger account with my Google account e-mail?

Sorry, but sometimes you just need to vent about this stuff, you know?

-Signing off.

No comments: