Monday, June 8, 2009

Colossalcon

I went to a sorta-local anime convention on Saturday. (I was mostly the chauffeur, but I did have fun. I was taking my sister and her friend.)

I'm still a bit tired from it, since between driving and walking around, I spent about ten hours continuously wearing out my legs. (The friend in question lives as far away from where the con was being held as we do, but in a different direction. That was a long drive, going down that road, then back up it, then doing it over again, and then driving home, too.)

Anyway, my sister's friend was basically a walking photo op (on purpose-and yes, that's her), so there's a fair chance of me having been unintentionally caught in a picture or two.

Which would be just about the only chance anybody reading this blog who doesn't know me in person would have of seeing a picture of me. (Which is a thought that amuses me.)

-Signing off.

No comments: