Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Suggestions To Save Money And Protect The Environment

I'm not a huge environmentalist or anything (obviously), but sometimes, you see people being really stupid about this kind of subject.

Two activities/habits you can eliminate which are all but guaranteed to help the environment:
  1. Mowing the lawn. (Seriously, it's a waste of fuel, and it's also wantonly destructive. Obviously this doesn't apply if you use one of those motorless push mowers... do they still make those? I don't know if I've ever seen a real one.)
  2. Buying individually wrapped snacks. (WASTEFUL. And expensive. For any product, a big chunk of the price and the cost is the packaging.)
Coincidentally, these are also rather expensive habits.

Ironically, I spent all day mowing (not by my own free will), so I'm too tired to think of a proper subject for a post, so this is what you get.

-Signing off.

No comments: