Friday, May 6, 2016

Perhaps The Best Approach To Eldritch Abomination Characters

It's hypothetically possible that I blogged about this at some point in the distant past, because this has been lurking in my bookmarks since a computer or three ago, but if I did, I can't find it.

I have no interest in playing League of Legends, but some of the things they do with their characters are fun, like the alternate skins that come with character personality changes.



Gentleman Cho'Gath is perhaps the single best thing I've seen associated with League of Legends, which (in case you aren't aware) also has a mummy whose central character conceit is that he's sad all the time and a robot character who has an alternate skin called Definitely Not Blitzcrank which is wearing mustache glasses to prove to you that this is Definitely Not Blitzcrank.

-Signing off.

No comments: