Monday, February 17, 2014

This Blog Here Is Now The Blog That Is Doing The Blogging In This Place And Also At This Time

I was watching the current Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, and decided that I wanted to see if anyone had posted a compilation of Kraangspeak, the oddball and hilarious unique grammar used by the otherdimensional villains of the series.

You let me down, YouTube, because this is the best result for that and it's not even a Kraang.



Kraangspeak is easily my favorite thing about the new show (I know it's in, what, its third season? Doesn't matter, there have been three others in my lifetime and the next-most-recent one is already over ten years old-it's still the new one and will be until the next rebooted show), and that's saying something because it's a pretty good show overall, probably the best TMNT show if you're nostalgic for the first Ninja Turtles cartoon. (Which wasn't and isn't bad, but it's also rather... I don't want to say sillier, but there you are.)

The only way to improve on it would be to get the Pat Fraley Krang voice* to deliver some Kraangspeak lines.



Pretty sure that'd be the most amazing thing in TMNT history.

*I'm aware that the link is missing its Pat Fraley Krang sample, but it still has its Pat Fraley BraveStarr sample to contrast with this post's Pat Fraley Krang sample, which is something that can be appreciated. In this time and place. Meh, that's a lame Kraangspeak effort.

-Signing off.

No comments: