Monday, December 27, 2010

Iron Man For Christmas (Again)

Years ago, there was an Iron Man cartoon that was generally on at something like 5:00 in the morning (alongside a contemporary Fantastic Four cartoon and, of all things, Dragonball Z). I adored that cartoon, and learned how to get up that early consistently on Saturday morning in order to watch it.



I've mentioned in the past that it was the primary reason I was excited to watch the Iron Man movie (which, as noted in the past, seems to have drawn a bit from the second season of this cartoon).

Well, my kind and wonderful sister got the complete DVD collection for me for Christmas. Alongside my purchase of a computer for the whole family for Christmas which has DVD-playing capabilities, it's pretty much the best thing I've gotten for Christmas in a while.

I'm gonna take so many screenshots, you guys.

-Signing off.

No comments: