Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Perfect Answer

Sometimes, my sister and I have weird conversations.

A recurring theme in some of them is that my sister doesn't understand most women better than most men understand most women.

For instance, she doesn't understand why any woman would ask her male significant other "Does this make me look fat/make my butt look big?" In her mind, it's fishing for an insult, not a compliment.

Generally speaking, there's no right answer to this, is there?

Well, I have my own suggestion, which you're free to try out if you ever find yourself in this fix:

"It makes your butt look sexy!" (Or nice, if you feel that "sexy" is lewd for some reason.)

My sister thinks that's a pretty clever answer.

-Signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think I'm with your sister on the point of asking, though.